What we use:
- National Association of Photoshop Professionals
- B&H Photo Video | Digital Cameras, Camcorders
- LifePixel Digital Camera Infrared IR Conversion And Modification Services
- Nikon D3 and Nikon D300
- Nikon 85mm f/1.4D AF Nikkor Lens (We call ours, “The Portrait Lens.” It’s best with the D3, but works very well with the D300.)
- Nikon 17-55mm f/2.8G Nikkor Zoom Lens Best for the D300 — Elisabeth calls it her “Bokeh-Maker”!) If you have the 300 and get only one lens, this is the one you want!
- Nikon SB-800 AF Speedlight Flash, Nikon SB-900 Speedlight Flash, and Quantum Q-flash
- The Cokin Filter System
- We proudly use Fotomoto to sell our images. Please buy a print or card and support us!
What we admire:
- We adore Joe McNally’s wonderful blog and his books: The Moment It Clicks
- And we can’t get enough of the work of Louie Psihoyos
- Elisabeth’s photography instructor and a huge influence upon her own work: David Prifti
- Friend and inspiration: Helen Lambert.
- Our good friend, amazingly talented multi-media artist: Mim Weisburd.
- HD Connelly, whom Elisabeth is lucky to know from before she was “HD Connelly Photography.”
- Photographer Martin S. Bailey has done a brilliant article: Bokeh! Pronunciation, Meaning and Practical Use.